The Tucson Palooza is ultimately a great big fun resource fair for young, old and everyone in-between. May is Mental Health Awareness Month, so exhibitors who are directly affiliated or who provide support to this cause will have priority booth reservations. The Tucson Palooza Planning Committee reserves the right to decline any exhibitor’s registration which does not fit with the overall purpose and theme of this event.
Information for Exhibitors
- Set up:
SaturdayMay 19th 6:00amto 8:30am
- Please time your set-up so that it is complete and ready to receive interested visitors prior to the 9:00 am
start. All exhibitor’s vehicles must be removed from the area before 9am.
- Each exhibitor is allowed to bring their own signage, table, chairs and shade tent (no larger than 10’x10’ with the corners weighted down). Tent stakes will not be allowed.
- Each exhibitor is required to engage the attendees with a no-cost game or activity. Be creative!
- Each exhibitor is required to bring at least one case of bottled water for attendees. A central location to put it on ice will be provided.
- Each exhibitor is requested to provide a raffle item to be given away for the free Booth Bingo.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to sub-let or sell booth space.
- All exhibitor activities must meet the City of Tucson Parks and Recreation guidelines.
- Food trucks must secure the appropriate business license and health permits required to operate in the City of Tucson and complete appropriate tax remittance. No other sales will be permitted.
- Exhibitors must clean up their area before leaving the event.
- Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the opportunity to meet your community.