Thanks for your response!
Unfortunately, we are at capacity. Tucson Palooza's inaugural event has received such an overwhelming response from potential exhibitors that we simply have no more room. However, everyone that filled out the Exhibitor Interest Form will receive an email next year when Tucson Palooza 2018 planning begins.
The Tucson Palooza is ultimately a great big fun resource fair for young, old and everyone in-between. May is Mental Health Awareness Month, so exhibitors who are directly affiliated or who provide support to this cause will have priority booth reservations. The Tucson Palooza! Planning Committee reserves the right to decline any exhibitor’s registration which does not fit with the overall purpose and theme of this event.
Information for Exhibitors
- Set up: Saturday May 20th 6:00am to 8:30am
- Please time your set-up so that it is complete and ready to receive interested visitors prior to the Mayor's address at 9:00 am.
- Each exhibitor is required to bring their own signage, table, chairs and (if desired) shade tent (no larger than 10’x10’ and tent stakes over 12” will not be allowed).
- Exhibitors are not allowed to sub-let or sell booth space.
- All exhibitor activities must meet the City of Tucson Parks and Recreation guidelines.
- If generating sales, the exhibiting group must secure the appropriate business license required to sell goods in the City of Tucson and complete appropriate tax remittance.
- Exhibitors must clean up their area before leaving the event.
- Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the opportunity to meet the your community.